- Learn about you and your family. Our first meeting with you is an information gathering session. We learn as much about you and your family as we can. Then we meet with you to get a sense of who you are and what you need.
- Understand your needs, goals and what you value most. With all of your information in hand, we then analyze your needs and develop a program for you that best fits your needs, goals and appetite for financial risk, as well as protects your personal assets. Our desire is to be your long-term partner, helping you to grow and protecting your assets along the way.
- Review best balance of coverage and cost for you and your family. With our analysis complete, we begin the process of consulting – first with our insurance company partners to determine the best balance of coverage and cost for you. As an Independent Insurance Agency, we represent multiple companies with access to hundreds of carriers, which translates to more choices for you. This allows us to better search the market for the best prices and products to fit your unique needs.
- Review gaps in your coverage. During the consulting phase, we also identify any gaps in your coverage, uncover needs that are not being met, and explore ways to minimize your risk.
- Review your options for coverage now and in the future The information and solutions we develop in the consulting phase allows you to make informed, educated decisions about what is best for you and your family moving forward.
- Now it’s time to get moving. Once you have decided on a program that best fits your needs, we do all of the legwork needed to set up your coverage. And it doesn’t end there. We continue to work with you throughout the year as your needs change. All risks have different needs and we are here to provide you with the proper advice and counsel needed to protect you and manage your assets.
- Introduce you to your service team. Throughout this process, know that you are not alone. You will be introduced to your service team who will look out for you and review your account annually to keep an eye on cost. We also make ourselves available throughout the policy year to review your coverage and make adjustments based on any changes you’ve made in the year. This helps ensure that everything is accounted for during the year. It is our job to protect you and your assets and we take that job seriously.