- Understand you and your business. Our first meeting with you and your team is an information gathering session. We start by asking for a complete business overview to understand what makes the company successful and what challenges you may be having. We also do our homework before that first meeting by analyzing your website, social media channels and other business-related sources of information to determine what makes you tick.
- Understand your goals for your benefits. Once we feel we understand your business, the information gathered is then balanced with a face-to-face meeting with your team to get a well-rounded sense of who you are and how you operate, both internally and externally. In that meeting, we dig even deeper to understand what your goals are for your employees and for your benefits program.
- Understand how you comply with laws. In the analysis phase, we also work to get a feel for how your company handles the compliance side of the business. All of this gives us what we need to develop your new program. And it doesn’t stop there because we continue to work with your team to ensure you have what you need from us every step of the way. Our desire is to be your long-term partner, helping you grow, both internally and externally, and protecting one of your company’s most important assets – your employees’ health.
- Review how you compare to your competition. We start with a competitive analysis to give you a sense of where your company stands in relation to your competition.
- Review gaps in your compliance. In the consulting phase, we also review the very important compliance issues of Health Reform and what you need to consider for the following year.
- Review your options for your benefits now and in the future. And last but not least, we review the company’s current and possible options for all employee benefits that your company is offering and do the work needed to help you make educated decisions about adjusting benefits for the coming year. The information and solutions we develop in the consulting phase allow you to make informed, educated decisions about what is best for your business moving forward. It is at this point that we engage the appropriate vendors and instructors to assist you in structuring your program.
- Implement changes to your benefits programs. With the consulting phase completed, now it’s time to get moving. Once we have developed a program tailored to your business needs, we begin the process of developing policies and procedures to manage your benefits program.
- Implement processes and procedures tailored to your needs. It is our goal to be an extension of your business and a resource for you to use as you need, which for some of our clients is daily. With this in mind, we work hand in hand with your team to coordinate insurance related tasks and duties. We handle everything for you from open enrollment document development to employee meetings and compliance.
- Implement assistance programs for claim issues. And it doesn’t stop there because we actually advocate for your employees with claims issues and assist them wherever we can add value. After all, we are an integral part of your team.
- Implement regular meeting with HR team or executive team. In addition to our daily communications and milestone meetings throughout the year to ensure everything is operating efficiently, we meet with your team regularly (in some cases weekly if needed) to review your program and make necessary changes. It is our job to protect you and your employees and we take that job seriously.